The best times to send out your marketing emails in 2022
In 2022, emails will still be one of the most powerful marketing tools at your disposal. Though new technologies will have emerged, and social media platforms may have become more popular, emails will continue to be a key way to reach and engage your target audience.
To make the most of this valuable marketing tool, it’s important to understand when is the best time to send emails in 2022. Timing is everything when it comes to email marketing, and there are a few factors you should take into account to ensure your emails are being sent at the optimal time.
1. Timing is everything when it comes to marketing
You’ve probably heard the saying “timing is everything.” When it comes to marketing, this couldn’t be more true. The timing of your marketing campaign can make or break its success.
For example, if you’re launching a new email campaign, you want to make sure you’re sending it out at a time when people are most likely to check their email and engage with your content.
2. The best times to send emails in 2022
So, what is the best time to send emails in 2022? Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1) The days of the week: Mondays and Tuesdays tend to be the best days to send out emails. Wednesday is often a day when people are mid-week and may not have as much time to check their email. Thursdays and Fridays tend to be days when people are winding down and may not be as responsive to marketing emails.
2) The time of day: The best time to send out emails is generally early in the morning, around 6 or 7 am. This is when people are starting their day and are more likely to check their email.
3) Your audience: Of course, you also need to take into account your specific audience. If you’re targeting working professionals, they may not be able to check their email during work hours. In this case, you may want to send your email in the evening or on the weekends.
3. How to time your marketing email for optimal results
Now that you know some of the best times to send out emails, let’s take a look at how you can time your marketing email for optimal results.
When you’re creating your email, you’ll want to make sure you have a strong subject line that will grab attention. You’ll also want to make sure your email is mobile-friendly, as more and more people are checking their email on their phones.
Once you have your email ready to go, you can schedule it to be sent at the best time using one of these tools.
4. How often should you send out your email marketing campaign?
This is a question that doesn’t have a definitive answer. It really depends on your goals and your audience.
If you’re just starting out with email marketing, you may want to send out a campaign once a week to gauge engagement. If you see that people are engaging with your emails and clicking through to your website, you can increase the frequency.
However, if you start to see a decline in engagement, it may be a good idea to back off on the frequency. You don’t want to bombard people with too many emails or they’ll start to tune you out.
5. The benefits of email marketing in 2022
There are many benefits of email marketing, and 2022 is shaping up to be a great year for this form of marketing.
Email marketing is a great way to stay in touch with your customers and keep them updated on what’s going on with your business. It’s also a great way to promote sales and special offers.
Another benefit of email marketing is that it’s relatively inexpensive. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on advertising to reach your target audience.
Finally, email marketing is a great way to build relationships with your customers. You can create a bond with them by providing valuable content and engaging with them on a regular basis.
6. Why you should focus on your email list in the new year
If you’re not focusing on your email list in the new year, you’re missing out on a great opportunity.
Email lists are a great way to connect with your customers and keep them updated on what’s going on with your business. They’re also a great way to promote sales and special offers.
Another benefit of email lists is that they’re relatively inexpensive. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on advertising to reach your target audience.
Finally, email lists are a great way to build relationships with your customers. You can create a bond with them by providing valuable content and engaging with them on a regular basis.